St. Timothy’s Christian Academy (STCA) has been blessed for over 30 years with strong financial support from our parent, alumni, and church community. Like most Christian schools, STCA has two sources of income: tuition and charitable contributions. Tuition does not cover the full cost of providing a quality education for our students. Your gifts make it possible for STCA to provide quality comprehensive Christian education to enable the next generation of leaders to make an impact in the world. Browse through the various ways to partner with us and contact us if you have any questions.
Reasons to Invest in St. Tim’s
- Your gift helps bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate students.
- Gifts to STCA enable students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds to attend.
- Your gift helps STCA to attract and retain excellent faculty.
- Your gift ensures that STCA will be able to continue to build strong spiritual and academic foundations for Preschool – 5th grade students.
- Your gift helps STCA maintain the mission of the school: “St. Timothy’s Christian Academy is dedicated to nurturing, educating, and developing children in a Christ-centered environment to better understand and appreciate the world around us.”
- Your gift supports the goals of the STCA Strategic Plan.
- You believe in STCA and want to support its ministry.
- The scriptures call us to be generous and cheerful givers.
- Many corporations, foundations and outside donors base their support on participation percentages of the Board, current faculty/staff, current families and alumni.
- Your gift is tax deductible.
Annual Fund Drive
Friends and families of the school are encouraged to participate in our on-going annual fund drive to support the school in meeting the needs of new and continuing program expenses. To maintain an affordable tuition rate for our parents, St. Timothy’s supports additional and on-going projects through our annual fund program. Contributors who have matching funds through their employers are encouraged to take advantage of that program also.
Annual Fund Goals
- Tuition Assistance – Provide scholarships for families who would like a Christ-centered education but cannot afford the tuition.
- New Curriculum – Increase student learning through new curriculum.
- Technology – Moving toward increased capability in technology is essential in today’s academic environment. Computers, software, document cameras, projectors, etc., are needed to enhance instruction and learning